Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SOBs top 10 basketball shoes

This is SOBs list of the top ten basketball shoes made in this decade... Note: this list is in no specific order, just a random list of the shoes. This list was made in April of 2013 and will probably be soon outdated. Also, I am not including the sources I got the pictures from because I only need to do that in school and it is not school so I don't want to waste my time. So now the moment you've all been waiting for (that is if you haven't already scrolled down and ignored this) SOBs favorite b-ball shoes in the past years. 

1. Nike Lunar Hyperdunk X 



2. Nike Kobe VIII


3. adidas DROSE 2.5


4. adidas Crazy Light 2

5. Nike KD V


6. Nike (Jordan) CP3 VI


7. Nike (Jordan) 2012 Lite


8. Nike Kobe VI


9. adidas DROSE 3.5


10. adidas Crazy Fast










































No comments:

Post a Comment